Business Credit Reports
Can you trust your commercial tenant to pay rent on time? Will your new customer make their payments promptly, or will they force you to file judgements against them to pursue their past due balances? Our business credit reports can save you the hassle of dealing with an irresponsible business, providing you with a full understanding of a company’s financial history.
Business Screening Options
We provide two options for detailed Experian™ business credit reports – allowing you to choose the report that is more suited to your business needs.
This easy-to-read, one page report features a credit risk score ranging from 1 (low risk) to 5 (high risk), ranked against other businesses within the same field. The Commercial Intelliscore is our most popular business credit report for companies or individuals who need to make a quick decision. The following factors influence the credit risk score on a Commercial Intelliscore report:
- Payment history and current payment status of trade lines
- Collections accounts
- Bankruptcies related to this business
- Judgments filed against this business
- Credit utilization
- Length of business credit history
After the score, this report lists the major factors that influenced a company’s risk classification. Also providing a short financial summary of the business, the Commercial Intelliscore serves as an effective prediction of the likelihood of serious credit delinquencies for a business within the next 12 months.
The Business Profile is a detailed, in-depth report which gives a current and objective overview of a company’s ability and willingness to pay. A Business Profile includes the following:
- Executive Summary of legal filings and collections and trade information, including:
- Bankruptcy filings
- Tax lien filings
- Judgment filings
- Total collections
- Monetary sum of legal filings
- UCC filings
- Analysis of Cautionary UCC filings
- Monthly average DBT (Days Beyond Terms)
- Highest DBT
- Total continuous trades
- Trade balances
- Highest credit amount extended
- Graphs of DBT trends
- Detailed trade payment information
- Additional payment information, including:
- Monthly and quarterly payment trends
- Additional payment experiences
- Company background information, including:
- Corporate registration
- Key personnel
- Operating information such as years in business, number of employees, and sales
Your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
Please follow this link for more information about ordering procedures and required documents
You can call our friendly staff toll free at 1-888-282-0447 for custom services.