Business Credit Reports
Business Credit Reports can help you answer the following questions: Can you trust yourcommercial tenant to pay rent on time? Will your new customer make their payments promptly, or will they force you to file judgements against them to pursue their past due balances? A business credit report can save you the hassle of dealing with an irresponsible business, providing you with a full understanding of a company’s financial history.
We provide two options for detailed Experian™ business credit reports – allowing you to choose the report that is more suited to your business needs.
This easy-to-read, one page report features a credit risk score ranging from 1 (low risk) to 5 (high risk), ranked against other businesses within the same field. The Commercial Intelliscore is our most popular business credit report for companies or individuals who need to make a quick decision. The following factors influence the credit risk score on a Commercial Intelliscore report:
- Payment history and current payment status of trade lines
- Collections accounts
- Bankruptcies related to this business
- Judgments filed against this business
- Credit utilization
- Length of business credit history
Business Profile Report
The Business Profile is a detailed, in-depth report which gives a current and objective overview of a company’s ability and willingness to pay. A Business Profile includes the following:
- Executive Summary of legal filings and collections and trade information, including:
- Graphs of DBT trends
- Detailed trade payment information
- Additional payment information, including:
- Monthly and quarterly payment trends
- Additional payment experiences
- Company background information, including:
- Corporate registration
- Key personnel
- Operating information such as years in business, number of employees, and sale
Run background checks on contractors before signing contracts avoiding scammers. Reports include the following:
- Nationwide Criminal Background Check
- Business License Search
- Business Credit Reports
Commercial Tenant Credit Reports
Commercial Tenant Credit Reports include the above mentioned credit reports and if needed principal/business owner credit reports, for more information click on
Commercial Tenant Credit Reports.
Your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
Please follow this link for more information about ordering procedures and required documents
You can call our friendly staff toll free at 1-888-282-0447 for custom services.