Consumer Credit Reports
Same Day Service
Consumer credit reports contain factual details of credit payment information of a person. This report acts as a protection barrier against providing credit and also helps you to avoid costly recovery actions, judgments and legal remedies for bankruptcies. Our staff will help in interpreting credit of your applicant through consumer report and assist to understand the creditworthiness of the debtor. Click Here to Order Now.
Or, call our friendly staff toll free at 1-888-282-0447 for fast service.
Consumer Credit Reports are nationwide and contain the following:
- Social security number check to identify misused or recently issued numbers and numbers of deceased persons.
- Address check to identify misused addresses and potential problems such as mail receiving services or prison drop addresses.
- Employment information verification where available.
- Public record items if they exist, such as:
- Tax liens (reported for 7 years after the lien is filed)
- Judgments (reported for 7 years after the judgment is entered]
- Chapter 7 bankruptcies (reported for 10 years following the bankruptcy)
- Chapter 13 bankruptcies (reported for 7 years following the bankruptcy)
- Collection items (if they exist) and their status
- Up to 7 years of credit history
- A list of companies making inquiries into the individuals credit file
- A list of member companies (creditors) and their phone numbers
Turn-around Time: One Hour or less.
Loans, Bankruptcies, Tax Liens & More
Our services include:
You can call our friendly staff toll free at 1-888-282-0447 for custom services.
Your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.