Landlord Credit Checks
Tenant Screening is a vital part of our business – our goal is to save our clients’ money by helping them make the most informed rental decision.
Our tenant background checks, enables you to decrease the likelihood of property damage, late payments, or crimes committed by your tenants on your rental property – for which you may be liable!
We offer a variety of services to assist during the tenant screening process, including current public record criminal information, as well as tenant credit checks and residence verifications in which we conduct interviews with your applicant’s current and previous landlords, asking important questions regarding their rental history. These landlords will often give you an insight into this applicant that is unable to be obtained anywhere else – such as whether the tenant paid rent on time or did any property damage, allowing you to get to know how this individual is as a tenant, before you allow them into your property.
Tenant Screening Reports
What are your tenant screening options?
We provide the following for tenant screening:
- Credit Reports
- Criminal Background Checks (county, state, or nationwide)
- Current and Previous Landlord Verifications
- Employment Verifications (including work history and salary when possible)
Tenant credit reports reflect information such as:
- Social security number verification to identify misused numbers
- Address check to identify misused addresses
- Employment information (where available)
- Public record items such as:
- Tax liens
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcies
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcies
- Up to 7 years of credit history, including collection items
Commercial Property owners can now run commercial tenant credit reports before leasing office, warehouse or retail space to potential businesses. For more about commercial property credit reports, CLICK HERE.
If you order a high volume Tenant Background Checks, or Tenant Credit Check reports on a daily, weekly, monthly or even annual basis, batch ordering may be something that has crossed your mind. To find our more about our batch ordering system, click here.
If you need repairs made to your rental property, running contractor background checks can be a helpful tool in making informed decisions before allowing contractors on your property.
- Nationwide Criminal Background Check
- Business License Search
- Business Credit Reports
Your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
If you need a copy of your own rental history, you can obtain it HERE.
Useful Information for Landlords
- Landlord & Property Manager Checklist
- Contractor Background Checks
- Tenant Screening – Why you will now want eviction records
- So-Called “Free” Background Screening
- How can you find previous addresses or counties without asking the applicant to write them down? The answer may be simpler than you think.
- Using Reports - Landlords and Property Managers
Forms Needed for Tenant Screening
- Completed Customer Service Agreement (NEW Customers ONLY)
- Criminal Reporting Policies Form
- Applicant Authorization Form fo be completed by your candidate or DOWNLOAD
- California Addendum for customers in CA