Reference Checks for Employment Screening
AAACSS is your extended HR Dept. performing Reference Checks on prospective employeesReference checks during the employment screening process can be an invaluable tool in assessing the character or a prospective employee. Employers realize that an applicant's resume is only a segment of who a person is, which is why they ask applicants for references during the application process. It is a tedious activity to call and talk to former employers and personal references, however, valuable information can be gathered during the process. AAA Credit Screening Services would be happy to make these calls on your behalf during the employment background screening process.
Gathering valuable information about prospective employees can save and employer time and money in the long run by eliminating unworthy candidates before they are hired. Once an employee has been hired, time and money is spent on training that new employee. If one finds out that this employee's character doesn't fit with the rest of the staff, it can cause friction in the workplace, leading to termination and of course unemployment claims which employers would of course like to avoid.
As part of the employment background check process, AAA Credit Screening Services can conduct reference checks, prior employment verification, criminal background checks, driving record checks (for anyone you allow behind the wheel of a company vehicle - or just another way to check into their character), education and credential verification, drug screening and more. AAACSS would be happy to customize packages for you, or you can pick one of the ones we have assembled already by clicking here.
As always, our friendly customer service representatives are standing my to answer any questions that you may have, just give us a call 1-888-282-0447.
Getting StartedYour account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
Please follow this link foFor more information about ordering procedures and required documents
Click here to download a printable Authorization Form that must be signed by your applicant
Forms Needed for Employment Screening
- Completed Customer Service Agreement (NEW Customers ONLY)
- Criminal Reporting Policies Form
- Employer Certification Form
- Applicant Authorization Form fo be completed by your candidate
- California Addendum for customers in CA
Articles for Employers
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Employment Screening
- Employment Screening Adverse Action
- Know what employers CAN and CAN'T find out about applicants!
- The More You Know...Drug Testing
- Prescription Drug Use In The Workplace
- Differences between Federal and National Criminal Record Reports
- So-Called “Free” Background Screening
- How far back does a criminal record check go?
- How can I verify a candidate’s current or past income when employment verifications don’t release salary?
- How can you find previous addresses or counties without asking the applicant to write them down? The answer may be simpler than you think.
- Utilize Our Online Background Check Reports So You Can Better Protect Your Business!