Comprehensive Pre-Employment Screening
Many applicants embellish their employment history on their resumes. Some may be financially unreliable, others may have a criminal history which excludes them from being employed with your company. Pre-Employment screening can help your business to avoid wasting resources in hiring and training employees, only to discover that the employment decision was based on insufficient or fabricated information.
AAACSS Screening Options
All of our pre-employment screening options can be provided a la carte or in customizable packages. See below for a few of our pre-designed package options. Our employment screening specialists are available to answer your questions during business hours; there are no sign-up fees and we also offer volume discounts, so call our offices today to get a full picture of your pre-employment screening possibilities!
Drug Screening Services
For employers who need drug screening or other occupational health services with fast results, we contract with a 3rd party testing facility to provide you with fast results. For more informtaion on drug screening services please look at our drug screening information page.
Your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
Useful Information for Employers
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Employment Screening
- Know what employers CAN and CAN'T find out about applicants!
- How far back does a criminal record check go?
- Differences between Federal and National Criminal Reports
- The More You Know...Drug Testing
- So-Called “Free” Background Screening
- Utilize Our Online Background Check Reports So You Can Better Protect Your Business!
- Employment Screening Adverse Action
- How can you find previous addresses or counties without asking the applicant to write them down? The answer may be simpler than you think.
Employer Certification Form
If you have requested an employment-related credit or background check from AAA Credit Screening recently, you may have been notified of a requirement you were missing from your request: an employer certification form. You may have found yourself asking: what is an employer certification form, and what is the purpose of this document?