Employment Screening can help your business to avoid wasting resources in hiring and training employees, only to discover that the employment decision was based on insufficient or fabricated information. Many applicants embellish their employment history on their resumes. Some may be financially unreliable, others may have a criminal history which excludes them from being employed with your company. Running Background Checks and Credit Reports can help with decision making during the hiring process.
Employment Background Checks
Please let us know if there is anything not listed on here that you would like and we will help customize a package for you.
- Employment Verificaton
- Education Verification
- Credential Verification
- Employment History
- Drug Testing
- Credit Reports
- Criminal Records
- Social Security Number Verification
- Workman's Compensation Claims
- Driving Records
- Reference Checks
- Prior Address Checks
AAACSS Screening Options
All of our pre-employment screening options can be provided a la carte or in customizable packages. See below for a few of our pre-designed package options. Our employment screening specialists are available to answer your questions during business hours; there are no sign-up fees and we also offer volume discounts so call our offices today to get a full picture of your pre-employment screening possibilities!
If you order a high volume of employment reports on a daily, weekly, monthly or even annual basis, batch ordering may be something that has crossed your mind. For expidited employment screening services, you can batch order with AAACSS. To find our more about our batch ordering system, click here.
Drug Screening Services
For employers who need drug screening or other occupational health services with fast results, we contract with a 3rd party testing facility to provide you with fast results. For more informtaion on drug screening services please look at our drug screening information page.
To start ordering your background sceening reports, your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
Employer Certification Form
If you have requested an employment-related credit or background check from AAA Credit Screening recently, you may have been notified of a requirement you were missing from your request: an employer certification form. You may have found yourself asking: what is an employer certification form, and what is the purpose of this document?
Forms Needed for
- Completed Customer Service Agreement (NEW Customers ONLY)
- Criminal Reporting Policies Form
- Employer Certification Form
- Applicant Authorization Form fo be completed by your candidate
- California Addendum for customers in CA
Articles for Employers
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Employment Screening
- Employment Screening Adverse Action
- Know what employers CAN and CAN'T find out about applicants!
- The More You Know...Drug Testing
- Prescription Drug Use In The Workplace
- Differences between Federal and National Criminal Reports
- So-Called “Free” Background Screening
- How far back does a criminal record check go?
- How can I verify a candidate’s current or past income when employment verifications don’t release salary?
- How can you find previous addresses or counties without asking the applicant to write them down? The answer may be simpler than you think.
- Utilize Our Online Background Check Reports So You Can Better Protect Your Business!